I have blogged before and I loved it! Time of course changes things and I got busy with working and lost track of what was important. I can't believe how much time I have lost, with family, my boys, my husband, the world in general. My old job took everything from me and didn't give much if anything back. I loved that job, the people and so much around it and about it.
I finally realized while watching Toryen play in a game of no no importance at the time that he had grown so much and I had missed it, or rather was not paying attention like I should. As I sat there I started to think of what was really important and It was not my job.
As days passed and I continued to watch my boys, my husband, the world! I realized I needed to change, be better for them, be present!
It was the hardest thing ever to put in my notice and yet there was not any regret.
It has been months since I have quit and I love the time I have had with my boys and I am looking forward to this Summer and the Adventures we get to have because I am not consumed with work and phone calls at all hours of the day and night.
I have currently started working at another Treatment Center 4 days a week from 3am - 7am, Its really the perfect time, the easiest job and more great people.
My boys are peacefully asleep at home and I will be there when they wake up and all through the day when they may need me, but in a way I can still have this place that is mine and something I do for me. It also helps out with money a bit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment